ALL men cheat......REALLY???

Of course the most recent scandals involve Tiger Woods and Jesse James. But the count of politicians that have cheated on their wives is REALLY high! Once again I am seeing this excuse trotted out. The "ALL men cheat" excuses followed by the "men are just wired different" excuse. I dont believe either of these. I think that you have weak men who believe they are entitled to anything they want. I do NOT believe this of ALL men. Do you??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If I believed that I would not be married. My mom and dad have been married for almost 40 faithful years so there is evidence for me that not all men cheat.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• nope and JUST AS MANY if not more women cheat....it's just not talked about as much
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Not all men cheat and anyone who thinks that obviously has been picking the wrong type of guys.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No, all men do not cheat. A lot of women cheat, that doesn't mean all women cheat either. It has nothing to do with a penis, it has to do with being self centered.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• This may be one of the few subjects we agree on.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I believe that veryone has something that they have struggled with at some point in their life, some people its sexual addictions,some drugs, some depression, anxiety.... the list goes on. For men it use to be more common for them to struggle with sexual addicitons because pornography was geared towards them, but now many women struggle with it too (usually through the internet chats etc).
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My husband has never cheated on me or anyone else he's been with.. and he won't
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Absolutely not! It's the cheaters in the world who try to convince you of this. Not every man cheats AND women cheat just as much, but they probably don't get caught as often IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No. My husband HATES cheaters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No, not all men cheat. It may feel like it sometimes, because those that do commit adultery will make a headline before those married faithfully for 50 years.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2010