Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I.....?

Get my doctor to give me diet pills or weight loss supplement?
I'm 5'2 and 150lbs I know I am not obese....but I am by far overweight for my height! Anyone know how to approach my doctor with this?

I got pregnant gained 90lbs lost down to 150 ....I run everyday eat healthy nothing seems to work so I am wondering if my doctor will even consider going that route!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (1)
  • Have you tried any over the counter pills, like Alli?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.