How can I.....?

Get my doctor to give me diet pills or weight loss supplement?
I'm 5'2 and 150lbs I know I am not obese....but I am by far overweight for my height! Anyone know how to approach my doctor with this?

I got pregnant gained 90lbs lost down to 150 ....I run everyday eat healthy nothing seems to work so I am wondering if my doctor will even consider going that route!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I doubt it.. but i know if your using a iud as bc it could be the problem... i had one for a year and couldn't get below 228 no matter what i did.. it was taken out thursday and i'm starting to lose...

also.. most dr's will just tell you to eat and exercise and try harder... i know i took cla and acai supplements and it helped me lose weight and tone up
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Nope. You are not nearly enough overweight for that. You are really only 20lbs at most over. I am 5'2" and 217. I could get them, but, I am starting to exercise. I have been eating healthy for awhile.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• http://www.trimlife.com/marketplace/productinfo.aspx?product=brazslim
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i don't think you need any medical help.... just keep doing a little more and a little better. you said you are eating healthy, have you cut processed foods, do you get 5 veggies a day, and are you drinking enough water? you could add weights to your workout. try altering your workouts a bit, go longer and slower, faster and shorter...fast slow intervals. sometimes our bodies get used to our routines, and we have our plateaus!
    CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FUTURE WEIGHT LOSS TOO!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Have you ever thought about nutritional cleansing? I lost and kept off 18 lbs with nutritional cleansing. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2010