Would you stay married if every little thing you say to your husband seems

like he gets mad, goes for 2 days without talking to me then he's fine then I ask something or "I jumped all over him" when I ask him (not true) & then again he ascts just snotty tiwards me I'm soo sick of it, I have a 2 yr old & 5 month old cant support myself I feel stuck am I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• if you have family and friends your not stuck... i wouldn't deal with that bs... deal with your problems or find someone who will treat you better.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• can you go to counseling together? I think its worth it for yhour marriage and for your children's sake.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I understand! Boy do I! My 1st husband was like that, I had to set up a plan. Can you get a job at a place that has a nationwide chain? say target, Pizza Hut, Walmart? see here's what you do get the job and save money, then after awhile when you decide to leave you can transfer to another site, in another town. then apply for apts. in that new town... You can also apply for low income housing through your local housing office, if you don't know where to apply call the city hall they can help you. When your name comes up and they tell you they have a place for you, move out and apply for PA, from there they can get you help with daycare.....or you can throw him out and apply for state aid.
    Do not put up with this! this will wear you down until you feel like you are nothing. He is a bully that lacks emotional maturity.
    You can also call a womans shelter for advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I would ask him to get counseling with me first. Maybe this issue can be worked through. Divorce is not a quick fix...or at least it shouldn't be.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I would sit down with him and have a talk about the relationship. Tell him things need to improve or you are leaving. If he's willing to work on it, then really work on it with him. Go to counseling, treat him with love. If he doesn't improve, then leave. Public assistance, the help of family and friends, and a job will help. Be willing to work anywhere at first and you will be able to find something.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 12:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think you need to draw a clear outline of what's wrong and what needs to happen in the relationship. Then give him some breathing room. I mean get out, go stay with your family for awhile and let him decide if it's worth it to him. Let him be the one who decides if the marriages is worth keeping. If he won't change, be strong, and let go. Hugs!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• anon has a great answer....i agree
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2010