Do you think Adrian is pregnant?

What do you hope happens when the season starts back in June? I hope she is pregnant, I think she'll end up keeping it cause Ben will talk her into it, or her parents. I think Ricky & Amy will end up together. I also hope Ashley keeps her pants on, I think she's a good example for the teenagers out there that ARE waiting to have sex. I think there's gonna be a bunch of issues between Grace & Ben too. I love that show, I was a teen mom, and it was HARD. I think this show let's teens know it's not as easy as it seems, raising a baby while you're being raised yourself. Let me know what you think will go down :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh, I watched a few episodes of that show once to see what it was about. Do you really think it does a good job showing the difficulties of parenthood? I don't, it seemed to me to be all about sex and drama. All they talk about is sex, sex all the time. It's totally central to the show and all of the characters, even the boy with a disability and all the parents. They have huge discussions about sex at the school and the girls made some kind of movement about masturbating instead of having sex, but almost all the teenage characters were having sex. I don't like the movies that seem to be about preaching the dogma that teen pregnancy is bad because babies are nothing but a burden and everyone you know will shun you. But this show barely focused on her being a parent, and it seems more focused on just keeping people intwined in the sex and drama of the characters. JMO.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Okay I'm a teen parent.. and its so easy... i think there are a lot better shows that show the hard ships of the pregnancy ... 16 and pregnant is great for that...

but amy has it soooo easy..

and omg she is so pregnant lol my husband and i are so excited..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I do think it shows them. Because I just graduated a few years ago, and my sister is 15 and in school, so I hear a lot from her too. When I was in school, there was sex & drugs everywhere, literally. I was never into drugs, but I did get pressured in sex. I mean it seemed like all the kids who were somebody were doing it, so I needed to too, in order to be somebody too. Thats just how I felt. I think Amy has it really easy too, but I know I didnt. When I got pregnant I had nothing, and that 9 months went by too fast. Luckily I had a suportive family, or else my baby would have had nothing. It does have a lot of sex in it, but I still think it teaches kids some of the consequenses of sex though. Like Grace, she regret doing it. She thought she was going to be with Jack forever, but after she had sex, it all changed for her. Adrian, she had sex with Ben to get back at Ricky, and Ben, vice versa, and now look what
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• they got themsleves into. Amy, she shows them that even your first time you can get pregnant. And she also mentioned she didnt even really think it was sex unil she found out she was pregnant. Which is kn=ind of how my first time went. Cause I was so confused and didnt even really know what to do.. But theres a lot of things I think it teaches. But I do agree there should be mor than just sex on the show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My husband and I both love the show, we both think Adrien is pregnant and we both think Ben is the father, what I want to see is Amy and Ricky's face when they find out! And can someone tell me what the hell is going between Ricky and Ashlee, I saw that look AGAIN
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I AM SO MAD I USE TO WATCH THE SHOW EVERY WEEK WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT BUT NOW MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO BUSY MAN I AM LOST WHO MIGHT BE PREGO WAT HELP LOL
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I don't know. She smiled a little like it was negative. But she looked at Ben like she was ruining his life.. BUT her dad made that comment that they were so glad they had her.. A little foreshadowing?? I know I'm super pissed that they ended the season that way.. I totally thought I would know before the season ended. =(
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• did anyone else want to puke a little when ashley starts making eyes at her nephew's father?? >P
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 5:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• All this is discussed in this group. You should join. Bring a friend.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53772

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• But to answer, yeah, I think Adrian is pregnant, by Ben. She already told Grace that Grace doesn't get to decide if Adrian has an abortion or not. Will Adrian let Ben have a say? Adrian clearly doesn't want the baby. What if Ben does? OR Will she have an abortion and tell people she had a miscarriage? I know someone who did that. I wanted to smack her.

Also, I don't think anything is going on with Ricky and Ashley. She is his only female friend who is off limits for sex. Isn't she?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2010