Please help me....

Im 35 weeks 4 days pregnant and Im struggling to type this cause I feel like Im going to vomit but I have no one else to ask and I dont want to call my doctor right away but I am getting thees tighning muscle cramps that make me want to throw up so bad. This litterally came out of no where like 7 8 minutes ago and when it happens it stay for a little bit and I just feel like Im going to throw up everywhere. Please tell me whats happening I feel very sick. I felt my stomach cause when you have a contraction your stomach is supposed to tighten up and from the top to the middle my stomach is tightning up. This could be the babys positioning though I dont know. Just give me any advice please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like contractions....don't call your doc. go to L&D now! I had preterm labor for almost 2 months...they come and go. They will put you on meds to stop the contractions so the baby doesn't come early...it's not a BIG deal IF you go get it taken care of. Just go right now to whatever hospital you are registered at and tell them you are having contractions. Don't feel like you are putting them out, they do it all the time. I was at the hospital 8 times before I delivered!! lol!! They will put you on a monitor and make sure all is ok. Trust me. Just go. It will be fine :) **hugs**
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• First of all, I think you should call your doctor and if he or she is any kind of responsible caregiver, they will agree. If you think its the baby's position then lay down or use something cold to try and reposition him or her. If the pains start getting closer together then you are probably in premature labor and need to call doc right away! Nausea can be part of transition phase of labor and an indicator. You could also have some sort of stomach bug though, its hard to say. My best advice is to call the doctor right away and continue to feel your stomach and monitor if the pains get more regular and closer together... also try changing your position to see if the baby's position changes if you think that could be the problem.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP.... TMI but now Im having really bad diahrea like water is coming thats how bad it is. I ate chinees food like 8 hrs ago so Im not sure if thats it but I would think I would have gotten sick earlier if that was the case. This is just horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• never be afraid to call your doctor. Mine told me that, when I was pregnant cause I kept having a lot of questions to ask but was afraid I'd sound stupid, or the question would be weird. He said I'd be surprised soem of the questions he's been asked before. I would call your doc, just incase. GL, hope you get to feeling better
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• diahrea is also an early sign of labor
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP.... Wow that was the worst 10-15 minutes but things have calmed down the past 5 so Im going to try and lay down and see what happens. I will definatly be calling my doctor if I wake up again to this. Thank you guys for all your advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The doctor would be the safest bet to trust here. Especially when it comes to labor and delivery. We could all tell you what we've been through personally, however our anwers are not exactly taylored to you the way you need.

Call the oncall nurse if you would like to talk to someone, prior to driving up.

Best of luck!
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2010