What's the craziest thing you've done during nesting?

Earlier today I would have said I've done nothing but organize and reorganize clothes and baby items. But tonight i woke up and remembered some toys my 2 year old got for christmas and started wondering where they went. We recently moved so they had a) been packed up and not unpacked or b) been accidently donated. So i couldn't sleep, I had to get up go downstairs go to the boxes and started moving each one and opening it. My husband came down and said NO MORE you need to lay down you'll put yourself into early labor! (i've been having lots of contractions). I did it anyway though, I HAD to find those toys LOL

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I laid down lanolium in our bathroom the night before my scheduled c-section. Beforehand, I was almost in tears telling my husband, "I can't bring our baby home to this bathroom looking like this!" I was obviously off my rocker with emotions ;-D
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I had to clean all of the windows inside and outside on our house, even the ones I could only reach with a wobbly ladder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• cleaned the whole house
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i 4got to add it was @ midnight
    lhernandez7208

• I washed all the dishes in my kitchen cabinets at least 3 times.
    insidejoke

Answer by insidejoke at 10:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• It was July & like 98 degrees outside. I took my husband's car to the carwash & washed & vacuumed it. I had the baby the next day.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2010