OK, so this is my first bundle of joy and i have no clue what to expect. Please help.

I am 18 years old and my baby is due valentines day, but i have no clue what to expect during the pregnancy. So any advice would be greatly appreciated

Asked by sagebeauty69 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's too much to expect to fit it all here. Go buy lots of pregnancy books and read up. Tons of good info there. Also, join a pregnancy group and start talking to other women, especially those who've had babies before. Ignore most of the horror stories.

Answer by purvislets at 9:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I had my son when I was 20. I did as much research as I could, that included the baby delivery shows on TV. The best advice I can give you is not to have any expectations. I know that sounds hard, but you know your body. Be strong and don't scream, it wastes much need strength and energy. Try to have someone with you that you trust and love. My mom was with me. It was not as bad as everyone told me it would be. The fact that you are young, makes it easier on your body. If you think something is wrong tell someone and keep telling them until they hear you. Feel free to stop by my page and ask more, I will try to answer to the best of my ability, knowledge and experience

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 9:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• lots of books and eat a lot of healthy foods and drink a lot of distilled water i ate a lot of cantalope strawberrys very little dairy because of what i read and ate just a lot of healthy foods

Answer by Patience1 at 4:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2008