How far along am I?

For the past week I have expierenced severe pain in my breasts. Ive never had this pain. I found out last night Im pregnant. However, a little over a month ago I made this chicken recipe I often have made beofre, but this time it naseauted me, I took a preg test and it said negative, this was like feb 17. Then, March 3 I was due for some surgery on my ear, so March 2 I took a pregnancy test just incase, it said neg. But few days ago I ate that same meal Ive ate many times before and it upset my stomach before. Was I pregnant before and home urine test didnt show? Did I just get pregnant? Also, My last period was like 6 months ago. Will my Dr be able to determine my due date?

mrogers6282

Asked by mrogers6282 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im no doctor and would hte to give u a misenterpret something. Yeas a doctor will def. be able to tell when he does an ultrasound.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• so you got a positive test or its still still no positive test?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• None of us are medical doctors on here and we can't tell you 100% if you are pregnant or not. Only your doctor can for sure. Go to your doctor to get a blood test and an ultrasound to know 100%. If you haven't had a period in 6 months then it could be a realm of possibilities. Negative tests do happen even in positive pregnancies but none of us know your medical history to be able to tell you for sure what is going on with you. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My magic mirror says..................GO SEE A FREAKING DR
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2010