Moms Help Me Out Here Please???

My last cycle was feb. 20, 2010. My man and i have been using condoms every now and then but he pulls out just incase. Well i am suppose to start my period march 22 and i am 2 days late normally i am never late. I had a miscarriage 4 months ago is there anyway that i am still super fertile like my doctor said?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes absolutely! After I had had a miscarage I was pregnant 3 months later! Now I have 6 blessings ha
    jeanniewith6kid

Answer by jeanniewith6kid at 4:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I want to make sure I understand, your doctor says your "super" fertile right now? why would you not believe him when he is telling you this?

So my answer is going to have to be yes you can be especially since a doctor has already told you that you are. Your only 2 days late I wouldnt get too worked up just yet many things throw off your cycle by a few days. you can go years without ever being late and then one day your cycle changes and it comes a week early or a week late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• you doint want to get pregnant? but you are only using the pull out method? YOU ARE AN IDIOT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2010