steam mop question.

Looking to buy a steam mop...in your opinion what is good one to get? I would like to keep it under $130 .

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 5:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wouldn't know but the shark seems to clean really good
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 6:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I just got the shark delux steam mop on clearance at Bed Bath and Beyond with one of their 20% off coupons that come in the mail. I don't know about other stores but my store had lots of them and I think it ended up costing less than $60. I've used it twice now. I've got wood floors. The first time I used it it left some streaks, but I didn't notice them as much the second time. And to get sticky spots clean I had to go over them about 100 times. Those are my only complaints though. I thought my floor looked pretty clean and the pad was filthy looking when I was done so aparently it's getting a lot of dirt up.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i have a shark. i don't use it on my wood floors, but i use it on my tile floors several times a week. i have used it for 2 years now, it works very well for me!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I have a Shark and I don't like it. I have a Wagner 905 power steamer and I absolutely love it!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010