pregnant and sick:(

this is the second time i've gotten sick while i am pregnant. my 1st pregnancy i did not get sick once.and i barely ever get sick normally. i know me being sick cannot harm the baby, but it still makes me a lil worried. anyone else ever have this kind of issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my third baby I was sick a lot. I was sick so much that my OBGYN thought I was having gall bladder issues (ultra sound for it,and liver panals came back fine though). I guess I just caught every virus that was going around!!

I don't know why some women get more sick while pregnant. I have been told your immune system is weaker during pregnancy though. Hope you feel better soon!!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I've had horrible stomach bugs, and bronchitis while pregnant, and I even contracted Lyme disease while pregnant with my second. None of these ever harmed the baby, and I had to go on antibiotics for the bronchitis, and (a very looong dose) for the Lyme. Your baby will be just fine :). GL and I hope you feel better soon!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i am 6 months pregnant and i have been sick with a stomach virus 4 times, and bronchitis/pneumonia 3 times... it's great, right? *cough*
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My 1st baby, I was sick very little but this time I'm sooooooooooooooo sick. Every pregnancy is different so just wait it out and hopefully it'll go way.
    TotallyWarped

Answer by TotallyWarped at 10:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• thankz for the comforting remarks! atleast i am not suffering alone! misery loves company! ha.. hope the rest of you who are sick feel better too! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2010