distance...

my dd asked me this morning what age do people move out...i am sure she is having a problem with me for some reason.ya we have done the pedi/manis...didnt make a difference.we have been having problems for a while. she is 10.i had said before how she like dead animals.now im noticing she likes those real life jail shows on the discovery channel.yes we have been having neighborhood problems and she sees this. we havent been talking about it but she sees whats going on.i just dont know what to do>and no i dont let her watch the jail shows....

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• It is important that you do not let hear you talk about your issues with other neighbors, women etc. I stopped doing that and things are so much better with my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i dont really understand what dead animals and jail shows have to do with this...if my child asked me what age they could move out i would say when they are finished with school and can buy a car and have a job to pay for their own place to live.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• my son is only 5 and is already throwing in my face "when i'm an adult, i'm gonna do what i want"...i just tell him that he has a long way to go
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Hang in there. Hope she finds something to positively inspire her that you can encourage her in. It's a hard age sometimes and I think they do things just to test our reactions. Best wishes!
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2010