Was Sandra asking for it?

When she first hooked up with Jesse I was very surprised. He is the typical bad white boy. He was married to a porn star. His ex was once called one of the dirty porn stars. I do not understand why Sandra would marry someone like that.I am not saying she should go back to Ryan Gosling or nerdy people like that she dated in the past, but have some respect for yourself. He is bad to the bone. You don't need to be a street hustler from LA to figure this one out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Maybe there is truth to what tatoo lady said. Maybe it was all for publicity.

I personally could never marry a guy who once found a porn star to be wife material. GROSS! That says a lot about a mans character.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• maybe sandra is a freak behind closed doors
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• got to be. With all the cute men out there she chose a freak mocking her and making her look like a fool.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I thought that was a weird pairing too. Maybe she is more edgy off screen and likes to smoke pot or party a little. She seems boring though and he probably got sick of her and she was not interesting enough, that mistress is super trashy but looks like more his type.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The tattoo girl's dad said that Jesse lied to her and said that he and Sandra were seperated. They had an 11 month affair.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I'll take Ryan Gosling anyday!
    kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• She dated him for a few months. Like I said she went from Ryan to bad a@@ Jesse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• why is it so bad for her to be with jesse so many of you cafemoms are freaks (sex freaks) maybe sandra is too. Just because she looks all chummy doesnt mean she is. She is probably just the same as every other one of you and she probably thought jesse would give her the ride of her life
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Why be with hamburger when you can have filet mignon?
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No one deserves for that to happen... He's an idiot, and must be mentally unstable to hurt her like that just for a piece of ass...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2010