Well this is certainly different this go-around...

so i'm supposed to be 7 wks pregnant today, but i feel no more pregnant than i did 7-8 wks ago... let me explain: with my oldest son, i got throw up sick once, maybe urped up some bile a couple other times, and did the "i'm gonna faint" thing once. with my other son and my daughter, practically the first 12-14 wks i was puking 24/7 it seemed and fainting (or coming pretty dang close, anyways) all the time.. it became the regular deal for me lol... so far, this go-around: nada. there's been a few times i felt a little "bleh..i'm gonna urp.." but i was ok after a min. or 2.. i few other times i felt "omg..better sit down before i fall down" but was ok after laying/sitting for a min.. hmmm...
i go to the dr. next wed. for the first time, and i suppose i should be happy and quit griping, but after the others (especially the last 2), it's all still very surreal to me.. sorry so long.. pregnant, but don't "feel" like it.. hmmm.. =\

tierneyschrader

Asked by tierneyschrader at 9:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can only go by my three pregnancies - only with one of them did I feel early on that something was wrong and it wasn't but I just suddenly feel emotionally pregnant cuz of a lot of worries then.

But that being said I never had any of that stuff that you're describing, which many women do have sometime or other while pregnant. I can tell you that there are women, me being one, who do not experience early upsets at all. Since this is a third pregnancy your body could just very well be adjusted to being pregnant finally. Enjoy your good health !!! Congratulations!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• have your iron checked, that could be why you are close to fainting. GL
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• lfl-- thx..this is the 4th go-around, though.. and that's kinda what i figured.. my body was just "oh, well. here we go again." =] bmred-- i am anemic... and have thin blood.. but no fainting episodes thus far, which is why it's weird b/c usually when i'm pregnant i'm either throwing up or passing out lol.. the only "symptoms" i have is possibly the 'pregnancy brain' (or maybe the "i have a 2 y/o, a 4 y/o, a 7 y/o, and a husband" brain lol), being a little more hungry than before, and peeing more than before.. other than that i'm good i suppose... like i said, i should quit griping lol... just thought it was weird to BE pregnant, and not FEEL at all pregnant =]
    tierneyschrader

Answer by tierneyschrader at 9:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I'm 12 weeks with #4. This is the first pregnancy where i'm not sick (I was horribly sick with my girls), i'm not even anemic which I usually am while pregnant. I don't feel pregnant at all either, except for the sore, ever-growing boobs. I think it's probably our bodies saying "Hey, this ain't my first rodeo, I know what i'm doing!".
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2010