Tasteful tattoo ideas for mom's

Hello. For sometime I've been thinking about ideas for a tattoo to incorporate my kid's initials/names into in a pretty, original and girly way. Right now I have one son, and am pregnant for our second. We hope to have 3-4 children, so names may be to large.
It defiantly has to be original and not too large....what ideas do you have? Where to put it?? I already have on large tattoo on my right ankle and my lower back.
Thanks to all of you creative types out there, because that's so not me!

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 9:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think there are any tasteful tattoo ideas. Just ask my grandma. She has a tattoo with my Dads and uncles name on it, and wow, its the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Wonderful gesture, I would do something with angels a little angel for each child, why they protect you. They are your angels so incorportate something like that. Besides I am a big fan. :) They are gorgeous.

I didn't realize they say lower back is a tramp stamp. LOL but I am not one so it doesn't matter.

I would just put it somewhere you can hide it, then show it off when it is appropriate. I love tatoos but sometimes they can look tacky if you ask me. Especially when you have a gorgeous gown on, or dress. Good luck!!!

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Stomach since they came from that area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Im having a hard time also. I have 8 tattoos and cant decide where to put my new addition or what i even want :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• No such thing as a tasteful tattoo. You might want to check out the origination of the custom before getting one. Not a culture I would want to be identified with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Thanks so much for your creative ideas...keep them coming!! I do wonder why (anon) people comment on questions when they have nothing but negativity to share...seems like such a waste of time to me? Why not use your experiences or advice where it would be appropriate?
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Wow some of you ladies need to pull the stick out your ass and worry about yourselves instead of everyone else!

OP I have my zodiac sign along with my husband's and two daughters.  There is a pic of it on my profile.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Luckily all my kids' names start with "K", so I'm going to get a "K" on either my wrist or ankle sometime after I have this baby.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• excuse me but back in the day Holy men had tattoos so its not all bad. Anyways. I have the japanese symbol for mother with my three kids names around it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I have my son's gemini sign with his initials and birthday in it.... It's on my right ankle
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2010