Which should I choose Palm, or Itouch, Blackberry, or other?

I need a hand held computer that I can download a lot of information to carry with me. I work in the medical field, so I need drug reference and other large data files.

My DH uses a Palm for work and likes it but he got it several years ago, so I don't know if there is something better now. I don't care about all the other apps I just want to reference info I downloaded. Does anyone have a preference?

RyansMom001

Asked by RyansMom001 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have the Blackberry 9700. I LOVE it! I use it for e-mails and texting, so I don't know how it does with downloading. I do know that you can do all that stuff with it.

Hope this helps a bit.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i love my blackberry other than the ball..ive had to get a new phone twice because the ball gets stuck and even now i have to the the ball assembly apart and clean it atleast once a week.. so im done with blackberry if i have to get another one again
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Iphones are more for fun and Blackberries are for work. Don't know much about the Palm.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Swaney the new Blackberry curves don't have the balls they have little touch screen in place of the ball.

DH has the Tour and I love it. His friend has a Curve that has been dropped many of times. One time he dropped it and it shattered into pieces. They picked up all of the pieces, put the thing back together and the thing still worked.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Blackberry!!!!!!!!!

I use mine for fun and work! I work on the go Im a work at home mom. What I love is that if i need to get on a computer that has no net, i hook my blackberry up and boom! internet!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2010