diarreah like pains, 22 weeks?

im 22 weeks pregnant and i just woke up with diarreah like pains.. its weird.. what is this? i have really bad gas too.

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You will probably discover within the next 2 to 3 hours that you have a stomach virus. There is a really nasty stomach bug going around right now. My whole family had it. If you start to have diarrhea, you need to take some Imodium (it's safe during pregnancy) to stop the diarrhea so you don't get dehydrated. If you start throwing up be sure to call your dr to get you some Fenigren or Zofran. You need to stop the vomitting and diarrhea as early as possible to prevent dehydration. Also be sure to drink plenty of water.

The stomach bug I just got over lasted 15 hours. I'm breastfeeding my 3 month old and so go super dehydrated really fast.

Take care of yourself.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i have to agree with thrivingmom i had this where i woke up little bit before 5am and i felt this and little after 5 i was so sick my drs almost put me in the hospital and it is a stomach bug my hubby had it the other day too it only last me a day and only last him a day and a couple days after i was so sore just make sure you drink alot of fuilds the only thing that really help me besides the meds they gave me was sprite good luck and i hope you dont have it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You'll probably get diahrhea. We've been sick like that here too starting yesturday with the SO. It sucks. Drink lots of fluids,get some rest, take a warm bath(that eases the cramps a little). Hope you feel better soon.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2010