Just Curious ?

My Period Tends To Change Days. One Month it 's on the 19th and the next its on the 24th so I really can't keep up with my ovulation days. So This Month I didn't have one on the 19th and today is the 24th an it's still a no show...I know the only way to be sure is to take a test and I'm going too if its not here by sunday. but I have been trying for a long time now and I don't really want to get my hopes up just yet so thats why I want some feedback

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's really hard to give feedback. You should wait a week and then take a test if you haven't gotten a period. I know it's hard to wait, but unfortunately it's the only option for those trying to conceive. I hope you are sweetie!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• february is a short month you may be a few days later
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Mine never fall on the same days every month, just so long as its 25 days everymonth im good
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2010