The New Health Care plan.. How will it affect me and my children?

Ok, so I have been following the debates for the health care plan and I hear about it from my husband everyday! I am not for this action at all and I think its insane. I don't believe the government should have that much control of anything! My question is. Me along with tons of others don't "really" understand it. How is this going to affect me and my children and my family? We have insurance through my husbands work. We pay around $800 a month. Which I am personally fine with that. My husband has worked very hard for his job and we have good insurance. I know that this will be better for those who have nothing. I am all for that. But, how will this affect those who already have insurance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Very soon, probably the next time you renew your policy cost, deductable and co-pay will go up because the insurance companies have to start paying the millions in taxes etc that this bill contains. They will send the cost down to their consumers. Really, while the bill is signed none of the real rules have been written. Thats why much does not go into effect till 2014. Sebilious has committees and boards to make and IRS agents to hire and basically, make up whatever rules she thinks she want in this deal. The worst is yet to come.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010