Any job titles in what I might do best? going back to college.

Considering my age 38.

I love working with people, helping others?

What do you think i should consider? I have an idea I just want to know if there is a field I didn't look into.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in

• And that is all the info you gave us? Are you good at anything? Do you like math, or science, or reading or writing? Is there anything you WONT do?

With what you've said, I would say just go get a job at Red Lobster, forget the college!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I am the same age and started working on a degree last fall. I have NO idea what career I want, so to be safe I am working on an Assoc. in Science at this point. That way I can go in directions such as helping people family services, teaching, juvenile court to dietitian with only changing a few classes. Or just list your degree as undecided and take gen.ed. course for a year until you decide.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I love red lobster not a bad Idea.... LOL-some ladies make me laugh...There is nothing wrong with working there!!!!

I am honestly good at alot of things but I wanted one answer, and there is one question.

W h a t w o u l d b e a g o o d f i e l d f o r h e l p i n g o t h e r s?

Do you understand the question? In return I will answer your question. I love writing, math and History. Also, i love helping you understand the question. By the way Have a wonderful day!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I'm sure you looked in to nursing, therapist, counseling, teaching, life coach, personal asst.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 11:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Why don't you talk to the college advisors and have them do some testing to see where your interests and abilities lie? We can't tell you what career to go in, that is up to you. We don't know enough about you to help out. If you like helping people, how about Human Services or Social Work?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

Next question in
Do you have an AA degree?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Quick crock pot question