C section pain...

I had a c section 4 months ago on November 26th, when i had my beautiful baby girl. The pain had gone away months ago, then me and my hubby had rough sex and i hurt really bad, I assumed it was just because it got too rough for what i had been used to and over looked it.

then the following night we tried slow and such and it still was extremely painful. I was unable to get out of bed for over an hour.
I called my OB and they are not able to see me until april 1st, Has anyone else gone through this and what was it for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• where exactly does it hurt?
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The incision itself and its a gripping twisting pain
    Anonymous

• If you notice redness around the incision or  worse case scenario anything oozing out go to the ER.  My baby was also born Nov 26 via c-section.  I've been working on my abs lately with a weight machine and still feel a little bit of tenderness.  Just make sure you are not overdoing it. :0)

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i had a c-sec dec 30th, and i work out 3days a week, my incision is always sore, i get stomach ack's around the clock
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 2:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I had my C-sec Dec 30 & I haven't done any thing no sex, no workouts & it hurts now & then. But u should go to the Dr. for sure.
    Bless2haveU

Answer by Bless2haveU at 3:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Im almost 9mo from mine. It still hurts like deep inside below the incision if i strain myself or stretch too far etc. My doc said it could take a year to heal.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2010