Question and Venting - Part 1

Okay, first off I love my fiance. He cooks and he's sweet and loving. He watches our baby son (5 months now) almost always when I need him to.
However, he's the one that's working right now and I'm going to school full time. He works full time and I work about 8 hours a week - beyond my full load at a university. I'm also the one who watches our son all day and cleans house. I don't get to my homework until after our son goes to bed. So I'm up from 6 am - midnight --- every day.
Now my fiance has two classes at a community college. We made an arrangement that it was our family focus for me to finish college first and him work and then the role would switch. But as it stands right now - he calls in sick or late to work often (even though his boss has given him steadily increasingly stern reprimands), he puts off his homework until really late and then pulls all nighters, then sleeping in for a few days in a row.... (continued)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm. Something seems off. He may not be ready for school, and something seems to be taking his attention. If he is not being honest with you, you may want to see a couple's counselor.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2010