six wks postpartum

can i use tampons????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I believe after your 6 week checkup the doctor needs to give you the all clear. Check with them first.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• you're not supposed to put anything up there until after your 6wk check up. so if you've had that already you should be ok. if not i would use a pad until you do
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You cannot use them until your first REAL period. It can be hazardous to you other wise. There is alot of healling going on...
    Kahlc85

Answer by Kahlc85 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP i was supposed to have my check up this week but started, so i rescheduled
    Anonymous

• OP how do i know if its my real period? after i delivered, i bled for two wks then nothing and now just light spotting
    Anonymous

• If you stopped bleeding for more than a week, then it is probably your period. Call your OB's office and get their advice. If it were me, I wouldn't do it until after my 6 week check up unless I had the all clear from the doctor.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I did. I couldn't stand wearing pads anymore.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010