I have a 23 month old and a 2 month old and I need to get a double stroller. Does anyone have a suggestion? And side by side or tandem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a Graco Duo that seats baby in car seat toward the handles and in the front is the older child. I love mine and it works well for us.
    Anonymous

• I have both and prefer the side by side. I have this one, and love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Easywalker-Duowalker-Sky-Base-Black/dp/B000SNB6FC

Anonymous

• I have a sit n stand. It wasn't extremely expensive, and my older toddler can stand when he gets big enough. (The back seat comes off and coverts) It's pretty nifty. My toddler is 20 months, and I have a two month old.
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• And to the second Anon... WHO THE HELL IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY $700 for a stroller!? Are you mad? I can do a lot more with 700 dollars than buy a stroller. Seriousily, thats just a way to say.. I have money that I can blow!!! Get real!
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010