Please help, ill be 8 weeks tomorrow! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO?

I dont have alot, of symptoms. I did confirm my pregnancy with the doctor, and had an apt with a nurse from ob office. but my REAL OB appointment isnt until april 15th, and I will be 11 weeeks. It seems so far away,and I have bled AT all, but is it possible to miscarry without bleeding at all? im just scared bc i did have cramping since and before i missed my last period, (how i found out im preggo) no period, lol.(doc said was very normal with small cramps) but i feel im pregnant, just no symptoms, im taking prenatals and everything, just worried bc i dont feel pregnant? i was actually thinking about going out and buying yet another preg test, to make sure its still positive. yikes! am i okay? normal to not have symptoms?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had absolutely NO symptoms either, every pregnancy is different, so just try to relax... I never got cravings, never had any morning sickness, no sore boobs, nothing. I did have cramps, but that's basically just from your uterus stretching. I'm sure everything is just fine! But hey, if taking another test is going to make you feel better, go for it! I think I must have taken about 8 of them at first, heh. And afterwards, when I was a little further along, I had a fetal monitor that I used pretty much every day, to hear the hearbeat. I had a miscarriage prior to that pregnancy, so I spent pretty much the entire 9 months worrying. But everything was just fine, and now I have a healthy, happy 19-month-old :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Symptoms for pregnancy are different for everyone! I think you are over reacting. Yes there would be blood if you misscarried, because it would be like having your period then. Calm down! You will still have cramps too.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, with my second (which I'm currently 29 wks. along with) I did not show any symptoms besides no period with. My husband and I were trying for 8 months and almost gave up. It was our last go around before we said "let's just wait awhile" and sure enough! Anyway, you probably won't "feel pregnant" until you start showing and can feel the little own moving around some. Its completely normal. It seems like it take forever to feel the baby move for the first time because you're so excited about it. Be patient, the 40 wks take some time to get through and you'll go through many ups & downs. CONGRATS BTW!!!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 12:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• HAHAHA!!!

Every pregnancy is different. you should feel greatful you don't have symptoms...

Cramping is a symptom! Your uterus is growing quickly with the baby getting bigger.... relax!

The only thing you should worry about is having such a late appointment... the sooner you get a ultrasound the more accurate the due date will be ...

congrats
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Im currently 38 wks with my 2nd a few wks befor i pop positive it felt like i had the flu bad i covldnt keep anything in or down after i found out i was preg i had alot of cramping n spothing i ended up going to the er alot intill my first ob appt if ur worried id go to the er they will set u up for a u/s
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 2:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010