Can Anyone share a really good whole wheat bread recipe? Home-made granola recipe?

The bread recipe I have just won't stay together no matter how much I knead it, and I hATE kneading!

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 12:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• For granola, I use 2.5 cups oats, 1/3 cup sunflower oil, 5 tablespoons honey. Heat the oil on the stove and add the honey, until it melts into the oil. Pour over the oats and coat evenly. Bake at 245 degrees for 45 minutes and then let dry/cool for about 20 min. Store in airtight container.

You can add anything to this you want, but do it before you bake it.....I usually add almonds. You could add dried fruit, sunflower seeds, etc. You can also make chocolate granola. Just add 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder to the honey/oil mix. It's not a really sweet chocolate flavor though.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 5:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• These boxes are way too small. Send me a message offlist if you would like recipes. Find a bread-maker on freecycle for perfect, easy breads.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2010