What draws you to your faith?

For me it is the wonderful Elohim that I serve, and the promises he has made through his word, son, and prophets. He has proven his word through my life experience when I did not know him or of him, and yet he showed me mercy by giving me a second chance, and blessing me with the life I never dreamed of having. Hallelujah! Hallelujah forever!
This may be the case for me, but I am real interested what drew you to your faith regardless if it is the same as mine. Yahweh bless.

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hope draws me.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My heart!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My life experiences draw me, and that I can actually see what I believe in. I believe my Gods are in everything, since they created everything. I am very nature based, and I feel drawn to my beliefs so much, that I weep everytime I do anything spiritual. It touches me to the bone.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Thank you for answering! Those are all great answers! Yahweh bless
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The freedom to think for myself,  the freedom to live as I please and freedom from doctrine.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Psalms 51:6 "Behold thou desirest TRUTH in the inward being; therefore teach me wisdom in my sacred heart." My heart desires truth and I find that in God.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• When I got active in my church youth group in high school, I was drawn in by the wonderful people and the feeling of belonging. I was pretty insecure about myself, so the idea of some great power loving little insignificant me held me to the faith for a long time. Plus everyone I knew including my family was a Christian, so it was much more comfortable going with the flow than be an outcast.

It wasn't until I matured and worked past my insecurity issues that I could step back and realize what the real appeal was that led me to beliving whole-heartedly something I now find too implausible.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Hi Love, Amazing Grace and His thoughts towards me in WHO I am in Him! Precious, beautiful and oh so loved!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• His *
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• What draws me is a sense of peace and calmness that fills my soul.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010