headaches!!! help please...

i have been living with a terrible headache for the past few weeks! my head pounds and nothin helps! i don't know what is wrong with me but i am starting to worry bc i shouldn' have a headache everyday like this. all i want to do is lay in a dark, quiet, cool room alone, but i can't bc i have a 3 month old son and alot of stuff to do! okay it hurts in the middle of my forehead all the way to the back of my neck. sometimes i get sharp pains at the bottom of my head over my neck. it actually hurts all over but that is the best way i can explain it. does anyone know what it could be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Health

• Maybe its a migraine. Take Excedrin Migraine Relief. It has caffeine in it and seriously takes it away in like 15 minutes.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Migrain. As soon as you feel it coming on (for me its dizziness) take 800 mil IBU or 1000 mil tylenol. Ibu works for me. My aunt reccomments taking both all at once W/ a cup of coffee. She says it is like vicoden w/out the narcotics. Avoid stress, too
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010