When can I POAS?

AF shows up aprox. 5 days. My ticker says I can POS in 3 days. I have first response test but it says 5 days but really 4. I am super confused. I tested on 9 dpo and it was negative. But can I do it again tomorrow morning or the morning of my missed period? It says 5 days before your missed P. Just curious.

JuneWestling

Asked by JuneWestling at 1:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i took my test at 10dpo and got a positive i would say dont stress it to much cuz that can make your period not show but if you wanted you could test again i started testing at 7dpo and did it ever morning lol but i couldnt help myself!!! good luck momma and baby dust to you !!!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Thanks. With my first one I NEVER got a BFP. So I am just curious if the 2nd one would be the same. I hate the guessing and wait ans see game LOL
    JuneWestling

Answer by JuneWestling at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2010