Anything but politics...

What are you putting in your child(rens) Easter Baskets this year?

Kaydens_mommy06

Asked by Kaydens_mommy06 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • an outfit, 4 coloring books (from the dollar section at target), 2 prefilled princess eggs, 4 of those bendy flowers, a necklace, just about everything was a buck, except the peeps and the sheep (she loves sheep)

.

mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Nothing. My kids are too old.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Not entirely sure about my 13 yr old son...maybe an XBOX 360 game or something and I am asking hubby tonight about getting H.I.M. tickets for my 16 yr old daughter (I will take her, cause I kinda wanna see them too ; ) )
    other than that...I picked up some peanut butter/choco eggs *they LOVE reeses peanut butter cups!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• My DD is almost 4 and when i went to walmart yest I didn't see crap! lol. I don't want to fill it full of chocolate! or candy! She doesn't eat much in the way of sweets!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• A few little toys, some sugar free candy (buaahahah <----- evil laugh), and some fun eggs to crack over dads head and the Easter bunny note that I put in every year....like " dear Nicholas I heard you did extra good in school this week so enjoy the extra big egg with lost of candy in it. Have a bouncyfull day.....love, the Easter bunny. "

and you are right whats with all the political chat?
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010