Baby Fever!!!!!!!

So me and DH have baby fever! We have 2 girls. Our oldest will be 4 in November and our youngest will be 2 in August. They grow soooo fast. :(

We aren't trying to have anymore (mainly because we only have a three bedroom house) but I just wanna hooooold a little baby. lol

Anybody else have baby fever???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What's a 3 bedroom house have to do with it? They can share rooms. My sister and I did growing up and we are the best of friends. Sure, the puberty years were rough, but we are both married, over 35, and have kids close in age. We live 2 hrs away from each other and get together atleast once a month for lunch. My brother was the only one that didn't share a room.

I have a 4 bedroom house and 4 children....my daughter doesn't share because she's our only girl. Our 3 sons have shared 2 upstairs bedrooms in different combos for years.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Always...no chance on having one for me though. :(
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I have pregnancy envy! Odd huh? I guess because I know I will never experience it again....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• ALL THE TIME!

Get friends with new babies and live through them lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• YES!!!

we were at an acreage/farm show last weekend and most of the Moms there were hugely pregnant. and my SIL is expecting too...

man I want another! lol

but not going to - I got 'fixed' for Christmas. lol

my trio's good for me
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I've never felt that. My kids are 10 and 4 and the bigger they get, the more I like them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010