My period is 2 days late. my breast are sore and have slight cramping. Could I be pregnant. The last time I had sex was 3 days before my last period

Could I be PREGO

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could be anything is possible. First I would stop drinking and smoking (if you do) and start taking your vitamins. Then take a pregnancy test (its never too soon) if it comes back negative wait 5 days and if you still havent started take another. If it says negative again wait 3 more days and take another if you STILL havent started your period, wait 3 more days and take another. If it still says negative go to the doctor and have them check your blood! When I was pregnant with my son even though they kept saying negative i went in and had a urine test done at the doctor and still came back negative a week later i still hadnt started so i went back to the doctor and they took some blood and sure enough I was pregnant and got an ultrasound and ended up being 10 weeks pregnant! lol good luck and congrats if you are!

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Take a test.

Answer by purvislets at 9:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008