are there any groups on here that have moms that don't get all bent out of shape on your opinions and enjoy debates and appreciate your POV even if its not what they want to hear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, I don't think so...sorry :( I agree with you, some of the moms get all worked up-I just go on to the next topic.
    Anonymous

• i dont know but i am really bothered that we cant all be mature enough to support eachother without jumping to conclusions and making harsh judgements on people who are seaking help and support....
    Anonymous

• yes, chaotic bitches uncensored.... I like it - you can speak your mind and as they say, wear your big girl panties.
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

• You could try Heated Debates. This is their own description of the group:

"A happy medium between Intelligent debates and Jerry Springer craziness. This is a group with an edge, be prepared to offend and be offended.
    This is not a politically correct place.
    It is a free speech zone - speak your mind, bash, judge, pontificate and have a lot of silly fun too!

Thick skin is a pre-requisite. "

Go to groups and type in Heated Debates.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2010