SAHM that can't keep a clean house - you're lying to yourselves!

This isn't a working mom/SAHM debate at all. This is calling all you SAHM's that claim you don't have time to keep a house clean liars. I have 3 kids, a hubby, and a 3 bedroom home. I keep this place sparkling. Now you say it's easy because my kids are in school. Well they are on spring break and my house is still sparkling! It's called CLEANING UP AFTER THEM. It's not hard. They dirty a dish? WASH IT! We baked cupcakes and decorated 2 dozen of them. Was it messy? Heck yes! Did I clean the darn kitchen up asap?? Heck yes! I think SAHM's with dirty houses are L A Z Y. Anyone agree? Yes I'm going anon on this. I'm not stupid.... =D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I totally agree! Mothers that say that are full of it. I also keep my three bedroom home very tidy and clean. Making a nice dinner also makes a huge mess but I always clean it ASAP.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You are so great!

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Anonymous

• you deserve a cupcake..you should go have one...a golden one
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• feel better standing on that soap box?
    Anonymous

• I agree! I have three kids and I work from 9 til 2 while they are in school and when I get home, I do laundry and clean up after them. Yes, it is hard and some days I don't feel like doing it, but my house NEVER gets to messy to have company over and they are 5, 6, and 8.
    Anonymous

• Some of us just have better things to do. Some of us don't define ourselves by a clean house.
    I'm glad your proud of yourself! Please understand that you are a separate being than everyone else on this planet :)
    Anonymous

• I'm not a clean freak, but I agree. It is totally possible to keep a clean house if you maintain daily
    Anonymous

• glad you feel better that's what answers is for, every mom with any depth of hardship
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 1:50.....a sparkling house isn't my priority...and sorry but cleaning UP AFTER your kids rather than to teach them to clean up after themselves may make you think you are a perfect housewife and mom but you are raising LAZY KIDS!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have to whole heartedly agree! I work full time, take care of my kids, and my house is still clean enough that I am never afraid to have people come over unannounced! It is called just getting off your butt and doing it! If your house is filthy and you stay home all the time, chances are you are just LAZY!
    Anonymous