How do you please your man when it's that time of the month?

I refuse to have sex during that time, so I give him oral. And I know relationships aren't just about sex, but you have to keep him happy and satisfied! LOL I just gave him one on his lunch break!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Screw that. You're the one in pain and discomfort. He should be pleasing YOU!

Foot and back rubs. Chocolate and doing what he's told without argument.
    If all men knew this then the world would be a much better place. Lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Umm, there is no have to do anything, if your just not feeling it, he can take care of himself. My dh and I have a great sex life, but if one of us is not in the mood, I never feel that I HAVE to do something to keep him satisfied, he can wait a day or two, just as I can.
    Anonymous

• Well,if and thats a BIG IF I was in the mood I would just give him a blow job. And thats it.
    Anonymous

• He gets NOTHING I am in pain and my back hurts and my stomach hurts he has a right and left hand if he can't wait then he can do it himself. I am 5 days on and 2 to make sure so 7 days out of the month he will live. I am his partner we are a team I am not his maid and he is far from my master LOL :~)
    Anonymous

• Actually sex is good for cramoing during that time...why not put a towel down and have sex or do it in the shower?
    Anonymous

• He looks forward to "that time of the month" as he assumes it's anal time. Sometimes I give in....
    Anonymous

• I please him by hiding in my room and not biting anyone's head off.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I please him by not shooting him when he pisses me off! He doesn't care if he doesn't get any during that time of the month, we just go to sleep. He hasn't complained yet
    Anonymous

• The way i see it, if i have to wait so does he, why does he get to get satisfaction while i get cramps. so not fair! plus when we are able to have sex it just makes everything more intense. not being able to have each other for 7 days, makes everything soooo much better.
    Anonymous

• He can find other ways to pleasure himself. I don't think not sucking his d!ck for a few days will be the demise of our marriage.
    Anonymous