Does this happen to you?

YOu sneeze and pee. It's annoying! OR just coughing or even laughing makes me pee. Grrr!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember those days! Lol.

You're not the only one, don't worry :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• do your kegals haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• yep....

happened wtih all three of my pregnancies. I took to wearing a pantyliner just in case.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i must be an outcast...i never peed but i know most women do...i did my kegal exercises and they worked
    Anonymous

• I did my keagle exercises as well, and they worked for me, too. However, I still pee when I cough or sneeze even now after my babu has alreday been born. The keagles worked in the respect of pushing and keeping my girly parts nice and toned (in even better shape than before I was pregnant so says my fiance). I think labor and delivery may have stretched my urethra. It's really common for women to have this problem after giving birth, and during pregnancy. When I have a bad cough I usually just wear a pad just in case. My fiance jokes and says I need depends lol! But the pads work just fine thank you very much!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010