What would you do?

Say you take a bath and go to bed. Your sleeping in an a-shirt and boyshort undies and you begin to have a horrible nightmare that your in a pool and stranger keep grabbing your privates and no matter how much you fight and twist and claw and block, he is still driving his fingers up into you. It's horrifying and you wake up and notice you ARE being touched!
Only it's your sneaky DH! It's not the first time he has tried to do this, even though you have a very healthy sex life (several times a week) and you've had an arguement about it before even though it was only a couple times. He said it would never happen again. Obviously it has. So now your repulsed by him, So mad your shaking. The dream is playing out in your head, it was very very real even hours later. It's disturbing to wake up from the nightmare to discover the boogeyman is laying next to you.
What would you do? How would u make him understand the severity of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Punch him in the balls. Guarantee that will stop him from touching you.
    Anonymous

• Tell him that it's rape. You've told him that it is unwelcome and asked him not to. He knows you don't want it and he's doing it anyway. Husband's can rape their wives. You should be able to go to sleep and feel safe in your own bed. If he doesn't understand that then tell him you refuse to sleep in the same bed as him until he sees a therapist.
    Anonymous

• LOL to the lady that responded above. I have no idea what I would do there hun. In my eyes I would feel like my body was being violated. I don't even have the slightest idea on what to tell you. Please keep us posted as to how you make out!!
    Best of luck to you!!!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• PP1 - Punching him in the balls would rock! I would love to do that but I would still feel horrible. I feel physically ill and i wish that would make it better cause I would make damn sure I could sleep in peace for a few weeks aleast.
    PP2 and 3- It feels like I have been violated. I feel like sick and disgusted. I'm just lost on this. I may try that PP2. Maybe he'll understand that but I doubt it. PP3- I slept on the couch after that, and I will continue to. The idea of him touching me makes my skin crawl and brings tears to my eyes. I'm not going home tonight I'm just soooo done.
    Anonymous

• I would wait tell he is asleep and punch him. Or not sleep in the same bed with him.

Answer by louise2 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• OP, I seriously wouldn't feel bad about punching his sack. Sometimes the only way to get it through their thick skulls is to go through their junk in a painful way.
    Anonymous

• i had that problem I would wake up and he would be there with his hands in my panties the last time I slapped him and after I told him right to his face I am sleeping on the couch and I did after we broke up and it stopped. I agree with anon 1:16 hit him in the junk it will stop.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I'd go back to be in the same bed with him and wait for it to happen again, then I'd leap up, as if still dreaming, and beat him over the head with the handiest heavy object. When he's in the ER, say "Oops, sorry, but I did warn you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2010