If Adam & Eve had never eaten the "Forbidden Fruit"...

...would we all be naked, dancing in the woods?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Boy, that sure does sound boooooring! Sitting around naked in a big garden. Doing what--riding the zebras??? No, the Israelite scribes would have had to steal a different creation myth from a different civilization than the Mesopotamians.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Perhaps, unless their kids or something came along and were tempted into sin. But without sin, all would be perfect. So I guess if naked dancing in the woods is that, then yea, could be!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Well, Adam and Eve aren't supposed to represent real people. The story is supposed to explain the human condition, its not meant to be a literal, historic account.

But if you DO take it literally, I guess if they hadn't, they would have either erred some other way or we would be still in the Garden.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Not only that, but we would have a relationship with Yahweh in a world without, death of any kind, suffering,and evil. That is why his promise of a new heavens and the new earth[his kingdom] is the message I believe in. I know there is a hell, and I know who it is intended for. But I am striving towards the goal. Philippians 3:14 "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which G-d [Yahweh] has called me heavenward in the Messiah Yahshua [man known as Christ]."
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Absolutely. We would still be here on earth, the very place we were always intended to inhabit and the reason that earth was created....IMO. After Satan's challenge and failure, God would have destroyed him, I suppose ya know. Which brings me to a point that we will remain on earth in a paradise. This is where He created us to always live.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I already dance naked in the woods!

Blessed Beltane!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2010