Why don't Dems realize

That it wasn't Democrats who voted Obama into office, it was Independents? Without the Indies you never would've had enough votes, and it is now the Indies who are thoroughly disgusted at how much money Obama has thrown away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• and you personally know all of them right?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Many Rep's have changed to Obama's side since his election. The indies may have helped, but the Dems had something to do with it. As long as the chain of implosion continues with the Tea Party and Rep's, we will have another four years of Obama--and I am glad!
    Anonymous

• As a Independent voter... I still stand by vote for Pres. Obama. I am very happy right now as well!!!!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• They operate on emotion not facts and numbers.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• You are assuming a lot, there, OP.....they don't think things through like that.
    Anonymous

• You got that right Carpy. I didn't vote for obama but I sure would be ashamed of myself if I had.

I knew better, I was too well informed about him.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I knew better, I was too well informed about him.

Same here! All it took was about 2 campaign speeches!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• According to a Gallup/USA Today poll conducted the day after health care legislation passed the House of Representatives, 49 percent of the respondents think the passage of reform is a "good thing," compared to the 40 percent who think it is bad. The numbers are a welcome relief for a party and a presidency that had been bleeding popular support over the course of the past six months.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• LOL> The Independents? And lets have a Link,OKAY?
    Oh my......I have never seen such a large group of Nay-Sayers, Conservatives and Neos in my life...all in one spot. Sigh......
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Why don't you realize that most of us don't give two sharts about your daily hateful rhetoric. It goes for OP and the regular posters. It would be better if you all just joined a group and let the grown ups talk.

Yet you come in here to tell us.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010