Please help me decide on a Birthday Theme! Im down to 2!

My sons bedding is monkey themed. Very similar to the monkey that is on these plates! Which is why I love this theme! Its bright & perfect for a summer party!

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/browse/_/N-i/Ntt-monkey/results1.aspx

However my son loves Mickey Mouse- so I feel guilty picking the Monkey bc I love them! :)

I know he wont really care- hes only going to be 1! :) Help me decide!

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• aww..mickey mouse. my son's first bday was everything he loved. I even had snacks he loved. cheetos, cherios, grapes, carrots, i made sure i made that day all about him.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Go for the monkey...he wont remember! you wolnt get to pick any other party from now on so you should get your pick on this one!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The monkey sounds cuter to me...

An idea: Do they still have those banana shaped Gerber cookie/biscuits for babies? Those on the sides of the cake would be cute for the monkey. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• If he's turning 1 then he wont care what the theme is. Go with the monkeys if you like them better. :)
    For his 2nd birthday go with something he's into because he'll enjoy it more.
    I made a big deal about my DS's first birthday and he couldn't have cared less. Lol, he was just stoked to rip open presents, play in the paper and stuff his face with cake.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The banana cookies idea is SO good!!!!!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• monkeys, like the others said, this is the only one you will get to pick, he will get to pick all the rest
    Anonymous

• We did a mickey mouse clubhouse theme and it was fantastic. The monkey theme would be super cute too.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• If you want mickey mouse clubhouse ideas, PM me.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2010