Any car mama's out there?

Maybe you can help. I saw a car a while back that it looks like an SUV. But the seating inside is alot like a van would be. Has the 2 seats up front, 2 in the middle and seperated to make getting to the third rowed seats in the back easy. We are expecting baby number three and I thought this would be perfect for us. Has the room of a van and the look of an SUV. Hubby refuses to drive and van lol, so its a good medium for us. BUT, I can't remember the Make, model or anything!! :( Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that would be a crossover.

there are lots of them, just go to the car brand site (honda, toyota, ford, dodge) and search crossovers.

I'd suggest some but they've got different names in Canada.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• yep thats a crossover! those cars look great!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Examples: Ford Edge, Chevy Traverse, Chrysler Pacifica
    Anonymous

• Once you have somthing in mind, don't forget to check with your insurance company on how much the insurance is going to be. Nothing worse than getting a new vehicle and then finding out you can't afford the insurance on it.
    jaymit

Answer by jaymit at 4:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook, Buick Enclave, Toyota Venza, Cadillac SRX, Mazda CX9, Toyota Highlander, Hyundai Veracruz, Ford Taurus X, GMC Terrain
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i would say its a ford flex.. kinda cool looking things.. good choice
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2010