Please help?!?!

Do you know of any way to find out who this phone number belongs to? All I can find is that it is a cell phone (verizon) but do you know how I can find out who's cell it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cell numbers are just about impossible to trace. Dial the number yourself but first hit, if you have verizon residential or verizon wireless yourself, first dial *67 to block your phone number from showing on the opposing number's i d window and see who answers.
    Anonymous

• Stop snoopin! :-)

But yea, pp is right, dial *67 and then the number and see who answers.
    Anonymous

• OP: I did dial the *67 and nobody answers and they don't have a voicemail set up :( Just FYI I am not snooping this person keeps texting me and I have no clue who it is, so I am curious! haha. Thank you for the advice though!!
    Anonymous

• google reverse phone number lookup.

(its different in canada or I'd give that link)

should give you the name and number.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• LOL I was just kidding (about the snooping). This seems fairly obvious, but did you ask them who it was when they text you?
    Anonymous

• OP: I did ask and they give a stupid answer, they won't tell me. Actually its 2 different numbers doing this. I want to say that I'm sure its my ex playing games and I would love to have the proof for court if that is the case!!!
    Anonymous

• I had this problem. I called the phone company that i thought the number was from and told them that this number was calling me. they gave me the persons last name but i had to guess the first name. it was my friend. but when i got the first name right the told me yes or no.
    amydixon123

Answer by amydixon123 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2010