Question about Ovulation and Implantation

Ok so I took clomid on CD3-7 I'm now on CD 16...well I thought I ovulated VERY early ...like 2 days after the last pill. I even had pains at my ovaries. Well if I ovulated regularly I would have ovulated yesterday...well I've been having this pain...like AF cramps kinda but it's not....and pains at my ovaries on and off....I was wondering do you think I'm ovulating now or do you think I ovulated last week?? My OPKs never got positive (from CD10-CD15) but were very close when I started them 2 days after the last pill....it seems like they're getting lighter?? So I was just wondering what your imput would be. Could it be implantation?? I haven't have IB but I know some people don't..... Thanks ladies!! :)

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it could but then again it could be nothing just wait it out andsee!! i know easier said then dont i was testing 8dpo lol but just be patient try not to think about it and in a couple of days maybe test good luck and baby dust!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2010