Weird pregnancy symptoms

When i was pregnant i started getting this rash on the lower part of my right leg. I have heard of your body reacting to being pregnant, but i have already had my baby and he is almost 8 months but i still get it. The funny part is I only get it on one tiny area of my leg. I am gonna be going to the doctor to find out why i still get it. But I am curious, has anyone else every had something happened to your body because of being pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Health

• Yeah I had a funky blood blister type thing that I had to have removed(I have the scar) it was on my chest everytime it broke open it got bigger(the seat belt would break it). I know my hair is now straight and it was curly. And lets not even talk about my memory loss!! I was horrible iwth my 1st and not as bad with my 2nd thank goodness
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2010