sex...more specifically hand jobs

I enjoy surprising my man with an HJ before he goes to work...now normally i would just alternate using my hand and mouth but recently i've started using this lube that he loves. i'm allergic to lubes, they make my vag swell up but they're fine on my hand, anyway i can't use my mouth with the lube so my arm tends to get really tired, i know it's because i lift weights. anyway is there any way i could position myself so i don't hurt my arm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you have a vibrator?
    If you do, crank that sucker on to full speed and hold it against his balls while you give him a hand job. Your arm wont get so tired because you wont have to do it for as long. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• why aren't you just having sex with him.
    MommyB2010

Answer by MommyB2010 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I agree with the vibrator remark
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i use lube or baby oil and use my palm to rub the tip of the head then circle it then continue with the HJ, i do the twist thing a few times its gets him to cum faster.. and position.. i have him lay on the bed and i sit cross legged next ti him...
    Anonymous

• mommyb i'm not having sex with him because i go to the gym in the morning and i'm kinda sweaty and gross when i get home...i don't usually have time to shower before he goes to work....i suppose i could have sex with him but then he'd go to work smelling like my sweat haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• oh and i don't have a vibrator...i should probably buy one haha...i always use the shower head for myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2010