My belly??

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and my belly already feels and looks like it has gotten a little bigger. My pants are starting to get tighter it's to the point this week that when I sit down I cramp until I unzip my jeans a little and then I feel better especially when i lay down. So could I already be getting a little big should my pants start feeling tight already. I'm wanting to eat a lot too but when I eat I can't eat no where near the amount I normally do I normally could eat two burgers now I can barely finish one. I could eat two small pork chops a long with my whole plate now I can barely finish my plate then 3 hours later I'm starving so could all of this be happening to so soon, me showing a little, my pants tighter, me eating like I'm starving, but barely eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you been keeping track of your weight? Are you positive you're only 5 weeks? First or subsequent pregnancy?
    Anonymous

• I started showing right away with my first pregnancy.
    It was instant water retention and I swelled up super fast.

As far as eating a lot goes, your body is working extremely hard creating that little life. You are going to be eating more and more as your body burns through those calories for energy.
    By the time you hit the second trimester things will even out a bit. The first trimester is when so many different things are happening and changes are going on so your body is working over time. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• im 5 weeks pregnant as well today and im eating like crazy as well and i have a baby bump but this is my 3rd pregnancy and all pregnancys are diffrent what normal for you wont be for me so if you get to worried as your doctor good luck momma and congrats!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I am also 5 weeks prego and this is my third one and I have a baby bump already I thought it was wayyyy early but who knows. I have heard that the more you have the sooner you show.
    blkmom2

Answer by blkmom2 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• The doctor said I was 5 weeks as far as she knows have my sono on the 8th of April to see how the baby is progressing. This is my second pregnancy I didn't have any of these symptoms when I was pregnant with my first it's just hitting me so fast. This is to the first answer March 24 at 3:26pm
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2010