IN IRAQ AND MIGHT BE PREGNANT>SCARED AND CONFUSED????

MY LMP WAS ON MARCH 2 I WENT BACK TO THE STATES FROM IRAQ. I WAS WITH MY HUSBAND MARCH 5 TILL MARCH 19. WE WERE INTIMATE EVERYDAY. MY CYCLES VARY SOMETIME 26 27 28 BUT THE LAST ONE WAS 28. SO I CALCULATED MY FERTILE DAYS TO BE, MARCH 14 15 16 . I WENT TO DO HCG BLOOD TEST ON MARCH 18 IT WAS NEG. I LEFT TO IRAQ BACK ON 21. NOW IM HERE IM FEELING WIERD SYMPTOMS, BREAST FEEL TENDER AND WAS CONSTIPATED FOR 3 DAYS. TODAY I STARTED FEELING LIL CRAMPS NOTHING MAJOR BUT I NEVER GET CRAMPS BEFORE MY PERIOD. MY HUSBAND AND I WERE TRYING WE BOTH TOOK FERTILITY PILLS SO I THINK THIS TIME IT MIGHT OF WORKED. OR MAYBE IM JUST HOPING TO BE PREGNANT. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF TTC..???

glow201

Asked by glow201 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• oy
    Anonymous

• Its hard to tell it could be nerves, that can change period timings. Or could be pregnancy. Ask your health clinic to do blood test determining fetal age the second week of April if you don't get period by them. Good luck and God Bless You.
    Anonymous

• Yes are you in the military. Your question leaves that open if so you need to tell your CO. Being prego in the middle of a war is not good. So they will probably be willing to send you back until they know. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2010