POTTY TRAINING TROULBE

i have twin little girls n they are giving me a hard time going to the potty i tried everything from

-stickers when they go
- a bucket of toys candy etc,
-songs
-movies
-juice
-potty dance
EVERYTHING NE HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

digi23

Asked by digi23 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They may not be ready, just don't force it.
    Anonymous

• If it's getting frustrating and you aren't seeing progress maybe back off for just a little while. Then when one or both of them shows interest go with it. I have twins, and I thought I should train them together, but it turned out they weren't actually both ready to be trained at the same time. If only one is ready it can be easier to focus on that one, and if they are anything like mine, the other one will want some of the attention and make more effort to be included. GL!

Anonymous

• well thank u for ur advice they went 1 time yesterday after the first twin went the other felt left out then no more then 1 min later she went i will keep trying thank u so much
    digi23

Answer by digi23 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2010