What's the worst a husband who cheats or a husband who doesn't provide $$?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow thats a tough one both are equally bad. but have to say one who cheats is worse cause if need be i can go and make it on my own and hit him with child support
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I think one who doesn't provide $$. Men and women fall victim to temptation. It happens, it doesn't mean you're a horrific person (if you do it once, I'm not talking about crazy-ass Tiger Woods who clearly has a problem). But to not provide for your family means you never think about the long-term and don't try to do the right thing.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Probably the one who cheat, you can't trust a man who cheats. That is what i think anyways, a man who can't provide money could probably change, and I won't mind being the "bread winner". A cheater, seems to always cheat again, it's to big of a trust issue for me.
    Anonymous

• I say the cheater...I don't know if I can stay with a man who constantly cheats, if my man didn't work I would find plenty for him to do around the house that I am not able to do...
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• i dont know about a cheater but i've been with one who lacked in providing and believe me that was not fun. I think he felt that I felt i was better than him because i was bringing home all the money so he threw himself a pitty party every night and of course had to bad mouth me to make himself feel better
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• A husband who cheats is worse in my opinion.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I would say the man who does not provide i know all about this mine was stuffing his face doing his own laundry knowing i was a stay at home mom an he said if i wanted to eat i could go to the food bank or get on the dole. yeah maybe they are both bad....
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Cheating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• A habitual cheater or a habitual non-provider? I'm going to go with the non-provider unless it was agreed upon that I would be the sole breadwinner. While both have serious character flaws, a man that is unconcerned with the welfare of his family is the lowest of the low.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 6:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• a non provider. i can take emotion pain, but my babies need a place to live and food in their bellies.
    Anonymous